Student Video Submission
The Student Video Submission process is a way for students to share videos assigned in class with faculty.
Submitting your content to the Mediaflo Dropbox
Your professor will provide you with a link to the Mediaflo Dropbox. Follow the steps below to submit your content.
- Click the link for the Mediaflo Dropbox. The Mediaflo Dropbox will appear in a new window.
- Enter your first name and last name as appears on your Texas State ID.
- In the [Email] text field, enter your Texas State email address.
- Add a [Content Title] for the content you are submitting. Be as descriptive as possible with the title of your content.
For example, if the content is a video demonstrating the process of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, the Content Title could be "How to make a PBJ Sandwich".
IMPORTANT: Do not use special characters in the title of the video. See below for examples:
@ # $ % ^ & *
- In the [Description] text field, enter a short description of the content.
For example, if the content is a video demonstrating the process of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, the Description could be as follows:
This is a video demonstrating the process of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This was submitted as a part of Assignment 1 for Dr.Collins' TXST 101.001 course.
- If desired, add Keywords to your content. Keywords are separated by commas.
- Drag and drop your media file into the [Drag file here.] box or click [Add file] to upload your file with the navigation menu.
- Click [Start Upload] to begin the upload process.
NOTE: When uploading content, make sure you have a stable high-speed internet connection. Avoid using a cellular connection to upload content.
NOTE: If uploading from a mobile device, you may be required to allow your browser to access media and the microphone on your device.
- Wait for the file to finish uploading.
- When the file has finished uploading, you will be directed to a Thank you page. The file upload is not complete until you are directed to this page.