Latest Release Notes
The Mediaflo Service is currently unavailable as a scheduled upgrade is performed. Service will be restored by noon, December 18th.
Mediaflo upgrade to version 4.5 x 20 on Nov 20, 2017
- Accessibility Enhancements
- Security Enhancements
- Increased Stability
Mediaflo upgrade to version 4.5 x 15
- Custom Preview and Thumbnail Images
- Video Player Upgrade
- Enhanced Mobile Playback Support
- Reporting Improvements
- Manage Content in One Click
Mediaflo upgrade to version 4.2 on May 23, 2016
Amara Caption Editor
- Create your own captions
Support for standard VTT Captions
Caption and annotation search
- Allow viewers to search for key words and phrases in captions and annotations
Redesigned User Interface
- Deleted items will be temporarily moved to a “Deleted Items” folder.
- Videos can be recovered from the “Deleted Items” folder for 14 days.
Grid layout option for browsing content
Bulk Publish and Delete Content
Searchable Library and Organization Menus
Media Library Sorting
- Sort by age, titles, or views
Playlist categories now display properly in configured playlists.
“iFrame Responsive” is no longer the default option for embedding content. The new default is “iFrame.” This should reduce problems when embedding videos in TRACS.
Mediaflo upgraded to version 3.12 on August 18, 2015
Mediaflo version 3.12 includes a number of features to better support mobile uploads and viewing.
The publishing options in Mediaflo are responsive. Embedded media and playlists adapt to the width of the viewer’s device, providing each viewer with an optimal viewing experience on their desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
Advanced Media Embed Options
You can now include annotations, attachments, meta-data, and other relevant information when you embed individual media in a TRACS site, Gato web page, personal website or blog.