The following information will guide you through creating and uploading your 3MT presentation via Mediaflo. Please read all instructions carefully so that your video is received by your advisor in a timely manner. Once your video is uploaded and sent to your advisor by our admin, your advisor will contact you via email with their feedback.
When creating videos for this project, you may not have access to conventional tools for recording video. For example, you may not have easy access to a camcorder, tripod, or video editing software. The good news is that you don't need an expensive camera, store bought tripod, or complicated video editing software to create a quality video. You can create video with tools that you already have.
The documentation in the link below will assist you with video recording tips, creating DIY tripods/stands, and selecting/downloading video editing software.
3MT Mediaflo Dropbox
Follow the steps below to submit your content.
- Click the link for the Mediaflo Dropbox above. The Mediaflo Dropbox will appear in a new window.
- Enter your first name and last name as appears on your Texas State ID.
- In the [Email] text field, enter your Texas State email address.
- Add a [Content Title] for the content you are submitting. Be as descriptive as possible with the title of your content.
[Your Name] 3MTPresentation [CurrentYear]
David Marks 3MT Presentation 2016
NOTE: Do not use special characters in your title (ex. @ # $ % & *)
- In the [Description] text field, enter a short description of the content.
This is a 3-minutes presentation prepared by Kate Bell for the 3MT competition at Texas State. Kate is a Doctoral Student in Aquatic Resources at Texas State. The title of this presentation is "The Population Genomics and Architecture of Jaw Morphology in a Trophically Polymorphic Cichild."
Kate's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate's Advisor's Name: Janice Doe
Kate's Advisor's Email: email@example.com
- If desired, add Keywords to your content. Keywords are separated by commas.
- Drag and drop your media file into the [Drag file here.] box or click [Add file] to upload your file with the navigation menu.
- Click [Start Upload] to begin the upload process.
- Wait for the file to finish uploading.
- When the file has finished uploading, you will be directed to a Thank you page.
IMPORTANT: The file upload is not complete until you are directed to this page.