Top 10 Tablet Video Tips
- Shoot in natural lighting
- Pay attention to background noise and/or music
- Avoid distracting backgrounds visually
- Keep your footing stable
- Hold the tablet with both hands
- Focus the device on the items in the scenes
- ALWAYS record in landscape mode
- Film at eye-level to the subject
- Vary your shots (if applicable)
- Keep talking/narrating
- Use lapel microphone if possible
How To Shoot Video With Your iPad
If you would like to open this video in a separate window click the link below
The items listed below are only suggestions for users who wish to purchase tools to assist with recording. Texas State University is not affiliated with the retailers listed below. Clicking the links below will direct you to external pages not affiliated with Texas State University.
It is the purchaser's responsibility to confirm the compatibility of these tools with his or her device before purchase.