Use the Dropbox control to set up a Media Dropbox, where students, colleagues, or other constituents can submit media to your Media Library, without having to log into Mediaflo.
To create a Dropbox:
- Click the [Administration] tab.
- Click [Library] from the Administration drop-down menu.
- Click [Dropbox] from the Library drop-down menu.
- Click [Add].
- Enter a name for the Dropbox in the [Name] textbox.
- Enter a URL suffix in the [URL] textbox
NOTE: Mediaflo will generate a link you can paste into an email or a web page, allowing your users to navigate to the dropbox to submit their media.
- Enter a description for the dropbox in the [Description] textbox.
- Select [ABR HQ] from the Media Workflow drop-down menu.
- Check [Public] if you want your dropbox to appear in the public dropbox listing.
- Check [Enabled] if you want to allow users to upload their media to the dropbox.
- Click [Save].